Type your paragraph here.
Crangy Eggs Crack two eggs in a bowl, add a dollop of Mild Spice or Spicy Hot Cranberry Chutney
Mix well and scramble in a non-stick pan
We will feature them here and give you the credit (if you' are OK with that)
Serving saucewith grilled or roasted Meat, Pork, Chicken , Turkey, Fish or Vegetables
* Dish it out 'as is' over the food
* Mix 2 tbsp of Spicy Hot or Mild Spice Cranberry Chutney with 1 cup of plain stirred yogurt for a creamy sauce
* Mix 2 tbsp of Sweet Cranberry Chutney with half a cup of orange juice, make it
pouring consistency and pour over entree'
Soup Take 2 Boiled potatoes or carrots, Add 1 cup water & 2 table spoons of Mild Spice or
Spicy Hot Cranberry Chutney. Blend well. You can enjoy this hot or cold !
Dip with chips, nachos, veggies - use any of the above reciepies and thin to
the required consistency
Topping Top Cheese and Crackers with any Cranberry Chutney for that extra zing!
Marinade Marinate Fish, Meats, Poultry as is or mixed with a little Oil or Yogurt
Sandwich Spread these go well with all kinds of bread
* Spread is out 'as is' , on your favorite bread and enjoy
* Mix 2 tbsp Sweet Cranberry Chutney with cream or any soft cheese for that
yum cheesy sandwich
* Blend 2 tbsp. of Spicy Hot or Mild Spice Cranberry Chutney with mayonnaise and savour
the perfect taste